Tucker Rocky Covers Set
£40.00 – £80.00
A set of high quality printed illustrations by Adi Gilbert. Originally drawn for Tucker Rocky and used for the covers of their 2017 catalogues, part of their 50yr celebration. This is a series of 5 pieces and make a cool set. (They are also available individually in the shop). Featuring motorcycles, offroad vehicles and radness!
There are 2 versions. One set with the 50yr Tucker Rocky logo and title and the other set without. Please make sure you select the version you want.
The covers are…
- Helmet and Apparel
- Bikers Choice
- Street Parts and Accessories
- Offroad Parts and Accessories
- ATV / UTV Parts and Accessories
• Available in A4 or A3 sizes (Other sizes can be ordered by request)
• Printed on 315gsm soft textured, acid free archival paper
• High quality print with ChromaLife100+ inks
• Hand signed by the artist
• 2 Versions (with or without logo / title)
• Also sold individually
• Postage cost calculated at checkout
Shipping options and costs are calculated in you cart.
For any special shipping requests (e.g. Special Delivery) please get in touch and we can make arrangements.
Copyright remains with the artist. Please do not reproduce without written permission. ©Adi Gilbert
Take care of your prints. Just like Gremlins, don’t get them wet!
Without logo / title, With logo / title